Privacy and Cookies Policy
China Best Printing Limited(“CBP” , “we” or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of all users of this website and the privacy of our customers.
By using and submitting information to this website you are consenting to China Best Printing Limited and holding information in accordance with this policy. The policy is subject to change and any future changes will be notified on this page.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND SOCIAL ORDER
In cases where CBP receives personal information from customers and carries out information processing and other services, and cases where CBP itself obtains personal information, the Company complies with related laws, regulations and other rules.
SAFE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strictly manages and protects personal information that it obtains itself or handles in the performance of services on behalf of customers. In order to protect personal information from risks including unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, we implements reasonable safety measures based on in-company rules, and in the case of a problem occurring will respond promptly and appropriately.
THE PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In cases where CBP is entrusted by customers with services for the handling of personal information, or obtains personal information itself, it will be used for the following purposes. In cases where it becomes necessary to use information for purposes other than those listed below, the person or persons concerned will be notified by written document, electronic mail, fax or other means and consent will be obtained.
When personal information is entrusted to CBP by customers
- For the printing of names and addresses for direct mail.
- For the enclosing of contents containing personal information and their dispatch to private households.
- For the provision of administrative processing services related to the customers of clients.
- For services in which the customers of clients are contacted (campaign back offices, call centers, etc.).
- For data entry that includes personal information.
- For the processing, aggregation, and analysis of data containing personal information.
- For processes such as the printing and binding of printed matter containing personal information.
- For the issuance of cards.
- For services related to homepage operation and member administration.
When CBP obtains personal information itself
- In order to respond to inquiries regarding CBP's business.
- In order to dispatch materials requested concerning CBP’s business.
- In order for CBP to dispatch items such as prizes to customers who have been selected in prize promotions and campaigns.
- In order to carry out surveys by CBP and reflect the results in CBP services.
- In order to provide guidance and supporting information for CBP services.
- In order to confirm payment method or payment status for the person concerned in relation to the use of paid-for services operated by CBP.
In cases where CBP itself obtains personal information, if the purpose of use of the personal information handled is to be changed, it will be changed within a scope that can be reasonably acknowledged to be adequately relevant to the purpose of use before the change, and the person or persons concerned will be notified of the change in the purpose of use and their consent obtained.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Except in the following cases (1) to (7), as a principle, CBP does not provide customers’ personal information to third parties. In cases other than these, if it becomes necessary to provide personal information to third parties, the person or persons concerned will be notified by written document, electronic mail, fax or other means and consent will be obtained.
- When necessary information is provided to a related operational partner in order to respond to an inquiry from the person concerned.
- When necessary information is provided to a related operational partner in order to dispatch materials requested by the person concerned.
- When necessary information is provided to the provider of a present in order to send prizes or presents for prize and other promotions.
- When necessary information is provided to a related operational partner in order to provide information such as guidance and support information for services.
- When a referral is made to a related organization in order for CBP to confirm payment method or payment status for the person concerned in relation to the use of paid-for services operated by CBP.
- When an official referral is received and disclosure is required based on the law from an official body such as court or the police and the Company responds appropriately.
- When a referral must be made to a related organization in order to protect the life, person, property or other assets of the person concerned or another person or other persons.
THE CONSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use, there are cases where the processing of personal information is consigned to an operational partner with a contractual relationship. There are also cases where, within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use, customers’ personal information is consigned to external contractors, such as delivery companies that dispatch prizes or presents for prize and other promotions.
ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL DATA VIA METHODS THAT ARE NOT OBVIOUS TO THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED
Records of access to the CBP website at https://www.chinabestprinting.com/ are analyzed using Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., to improve services offered by CBP. Records of access analyzed using Google Analytics contain numbers assigned to access times, access times, pages accessed, and numbers assigned to inquiries, but do not contain any information that could enable the identification of an individual, such as name or IP address.
Cookies are used to collect information on browsing of the website, but users can prevent the collection of this information by disabling Cookies.
How to change your cookie settings
You can go to this website to change your settings. Just choose the appropriate link to the browser that you use.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These principles are applied to CBP operations handling personal information. They are not applicable to operations handling personal information other than those of CBP (the websites of other parties for which there are links on the CBP website, etc.)
RESPONSE TO THE DISCLOSURE, AMENDMENT, CESSATION OF USE, ETC. OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMERS THAT IS SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE
With regards to personal information obtained by CBP itself (personal information subject to disclosure), when an inquiry is received from the person concerned regarding notification of the purpose of use; disclosure; amendment, addition or deletion of content; cessation of use; deletion; or cessation of provision to third parties (hereafter “disclosure etc.”) of his or her personal information, CBP will respect the wishes of the person concerned and handle the matter appropriately and without delay. (Please note that with regard to CBP services for which personal information is essential, there may be situations where the amendment, updating or deletion of personal information results in it no longer being possible to use part or all of such a service.)
Our Personal Information Protection Policy
As a part of the information communication industry, we declare that in order to protect the rights of individuals and reciprocate customers' trust, the protection of personal information is a vital management issue related to corporate social responsibility, and we implement it comprehensively throughout all the Company's divisions and departments.
- We hold great respect for the dignity of the individual and endeavor to protect the personal information handled by the Company in line with our internal rules, fully complying with laws, government guidelines and other regulations related to personal information, and with the principles of social order.
- Taking into consideration the business and scale of the Company, we will obtain, use and provide personal information using fair and lawful procedures while implementing concrete measures to ensure it is not used for purposes other than those specified.
- We are acutely aware of the risks that threaten the personal information handled by the Company, such as wrongful access, loss, damage, manipulation, and leakage, and shall take all necessary and reasonable safety measures. In the case of a problem arising, we shall rectify it quickly and appropriately.
- We will establish an information desk to deal with inquiries related to the personal information handled by the Company. If we are consulted by or receive a complaint or other communication from the person whom the information concerns, we will respond sincerely and deal with it appropriately and without delay.
- We shall establish, implement and continually improve a personal information protection management system.
CBP is a company subject to the following accredited personal information protection body. Please direct complaints regarding the handling of personal information to the following address.
Company: China Best Printing Limited Email: firstname.lastname@example.org